Gaming Uncharted 3 - long load times (1.15)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
since updating to 1.15 (required to play online) i am experiencing extremely long loading times. the ring spinning loading screen goes on for over 5 minutes. once the game loads the multiplayer level syncing takes 20+ minutes. when it comes time to pair up for a game, it takes so long that everyone drops out.

i poked around a bit and i can't seem to find anyone else complaining about 1.15 specifically. am i the only one out there having these issues?

if you are playing online, are you experiencing any of these problems? have you found a fix for the issue?

i haven't played online since 1.14, and that worked perfectly. my last online game was probably 30 days ago.

PS3, network, and other online games are working just fine.

thanks!
-another world

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it your own network problems?
I had this issue with LBP2 and other online games only to find out I had a "type 3" connection.
I quickly fixed this however.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
It is most definitely not the network.

They posted on their twitter they they are aware of the problem and that it has been "fixed". Not sure what they fixed, as it still won't get past the "Syncing Level Data..." portion of the handshake. Rather annoying and feeling powerless.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: