Uncharted 2: Among Thieves VGA '08 trailer!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Dec 15, 2008.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    "You've probably seen the God of War 3 trailer we posted about a while ago. Now let's look at the other PS3 heavy hitter that shined under the spotlight at the Spike TV Video Game Awards 2008: Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Just like the teaser trailer we saw earlier this month, this one's rendered in realtime. Yep, this is all thanks to the in-game engine. There's less snow, but there is a rather "heightened" level of danger (hehe). The humor's still there too. Check it out."

Source

2. Xta Large

Xta Large GBAtemp Regular

Nov 2, 2008
    United States
    Lancaster, PA
    Though short, the cool choreography made the game feel real similar to a cheesy adventure movie.

Which is AWESOME. That's what I loved about the first, and seeing Drake narrowly avoid that box and then realize that he was dangling off of a cliff... that was a pretty cool moment.

This and MadWorld will be all I need next year, everything else will just be icing on the cool cake.

3. tomqman

tomqman This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.

Aug 7, 2007
    Isle Of Wight
    this game is going to great (i hope even better than the 1st [​IMG] ) lets hope sony market this correct and get the rep and hype up that this games deserves

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice