unbrick R4i 3DS (unlimited upgradable) from R4i-sdhc.hk

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by misterpatatoes, Aug 11, 2012.

1. misterpatatoes
    OP

Newcomer misterpatatoes Newbie

Italy
    hi all,

I wanted to upgrade the firmware of 2 R4i 3DS unlimited upgradable (from the site .hk) to suppot the 4.2.0.9.... but i've got the error IDmissmatch with one....
    So i take the good one to pass the id test and launch the upgrade...... she was erased but the programming process not progress !!!! so i brick my card......

I open the 2 card and the bad one got a spansion microchip S29JL032H70TF103 instead of a non-marked one.

So i suppose that DSTTflashwriter cant support this type of chip.....

Anybody know how can i flash this type of card ? i search on google but not found the dsttflashwriter dev....
    anybody know how the sellers/manufacturers programm these chips ?

sorry for my bad english...... thanx to all

2. eggsample

Member eggsample punahussy

Poland
    Every flashcard uses specyfic update file to upgrade FW to newer version and you should not mix'em up.
    R4i from www...HK site is a ubercrap.

Get different flashcard that has support from our knowledge and has working www site.
    AK2i, R4i series that supports wood firmwares, r4i from r4i-sdhc.com are good products.

3. bazamuffin

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Wouldn't bother with AK2i, they're taking longer and longer with updates. Still waiting for a 3DS 4.3 update. R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn) seems to be reliable, cheap and updates quite quickly. Also, I think this card supports Wood firmwares. If cost isn't an issue, the Supercard DSTwo seems to be the top rated one and also updates very quickly