xdeluxxe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

I found my old PSP 2004 8C in my closet and the original battery inflated (exploded). Few years ago I tried to hack mine with a cfw but unfortunatly I bricked it back than and gave up on it. Now I researched a bit and found out that a Pandora Battery will not work as a normal one. So I bougth 2 3rd Party Batterys (3.6V 3600mAh Model No. GH-168) and wanted to convert one to a pandora. Quickly i discovered that the board in the 3rd party one isnt the same a on the original one. So I wasnt able to find a tutorial for it.

Does anyone know if the battery is capable of being a pandora and how i am able to unbrick it.
IMG_20170702_230815.jpg

NotableCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does the green light stay on? if so, its still semi bricked, and with aworking pandora battery, and the magic memory stick, you can still reinstall cfw

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello,

I found my old PSP 2004 8C in my closet and the original battery inflated (exploded). Few years ago I tried to hack mine with a cfw but unfortunatly I bricked it back than and gave up on it. Now I researched a bit and found out that a Pandora Battery will not work as a normal one. So I bougth 2 3rd Party Batterys (3.6V 3600mAh Model No. GH-168) and wanted to convert one to a pandora. Quickly i discovered that the board in the 3rd party one isnt the same a on the original one. So I wasnt able to find a tutorial for it.

Does anyone know if the battery is capable of being a pandora and how i am able to unbrick it.
View attachment 91946
There was a way to use a pandora battery as a normal one but I don't know if it still works, basically it involved using a custom MMS that just boots into CFW.
I know some 3rd party batteries can be converted to a pandora battery, but if you can't find instructions for your specific battery then it's just trial and error, and it'd be easier to buy a pandora battery.

xdeluxxe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes the green light says on.
Not using a pandora as a normal one isnt the probleme here. Couldnt find anything about this battery as a pandora. And I also coulnd find any pandora to purchase for a good price...

xdeluxxe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah i know that i am able to mod the original battery but i have 2 brand new 3rd party ones here. So I would like to use them

tedmg091309131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attempting to mod the 3rd party batteries to support pandora mode will only work if their circuit boards support it. However you might find a really cheap dead psp 1000 battery and use the circuit board from that.

Last edited by tedmg091309131,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi