Gaming Unbanning or not unbanning myself that is the question...

Unbanning or not unbanning my N3dsxL with my o3ds seed?

• Yes as long as you don't connect to internet with both consoles at the same time

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Yes as long as you ban yourself again once you have finished using online features

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No just use the other console for online it's the safest option

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Other (give more precisions)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Amapola62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Long story short, I got banned on my N3dsxl. I could use method 2 to unban myself but it's like using method 1 for me since the data on my N3ds comes from my non banned o3ds after transiting for a few months on a o3dsXL. Meaning that Nintendo might be able to notice I use the same seed on 2 consoles and ban both leaving me with no back up option for online. In that case should I:

1) Unban my console with the seed from the other, and I hopefully should be safe as long as both are not online at the same time and/or in quick succession.
2) Unban my console with the seed from the other but only when the other is not available for online use and temporarrily, meaning once I finish using online features on my N3dsXL, I put back the original files in it and reban it. Maybe safer than number 1 but I'm not sure.
3) Not try to unban my N3dsXL at all and simply use the other console when I need to go online in games. The safest and what I am doing now.
4) Do something else and if so what?

What do you think?

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's some Localfriendseed public, more than 30 persons playing in same time and nobody get ban. I play with 2 3ds sharing same Localfriendseed and I still not banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb