Homebrew [Unban 022-2812] Switching RxTools -> arm9loaderhax

TheWhopper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So i got my o3ds unbanned from 022-2812.

I had an emuNAND with 11.2 (sysNAND 9.2) and saved nothing but my savegames. I wanted to switch to arm9loaderhax because of the better bootrate and better compatibility and better everything.

So i saved all SD-Card data, formatted it and followed this guide http://3ds.guide/
Downgrading to 2.1.0, installing arm9loaderhax, upgrading, etc. etc.

I must say i deleted the emuNAND completely and changed the theme on the sysNAND to remove the bootloader (CTRbootmgr) before doing that guide. My sysNAND had no NNID linked.

I can now access the eshop (friendlist appeared to be freezed because i didn't unlinked my NNID before doing the guide). But i'm still getting the 002-0102 error so i'm waiting a few days if i get unbanned.
The friendlist / miiverse / eshop freezed when i first started them. Some research later i found out that you need to wait. I had to wait 40 minutes till i could access these again.

I saved my old friendcodeseed and moveable just in case they got changed.
Hopefully this will be useful for someone.

One thing i'm too afraid to test is: "What will happen if i login with my old NNID?" It isn't banned, because i can access the Miiverse / Eshop with my Wii U and PC.

Last edited by TheWhopper,

TheWhopper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could this be possible if we are already on LUMA? If so, this could be a great fix. Thanks for the find!

Sure no problem. I'll report back on 1st or 2nd of december if i've been unbanned. If that's the case i'll risk loggin in with my old NNID (only if nobody warns me that this is not a good idea)

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You almost certainly aren't unbanned. 022-2812 banned consoles can access the eShop when they aren't signed in with an NNID. If you go to add an NNID, it will throw the error at you. The easiest way to check is just to try to create a new one, as it errors almost immediately.

Last edited by Cuphat,
Reactions: Arubaro and Jman_PT

TheWhopper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You almost certainly aren't unbanned. 022-2812 banned consoles can access the eShop when they aren't signed in with an NNID. If you go to add an NNID, it will throw the error at you. The easiest way to check is just to try to create a new one, as it errors almost immediately.

Yeah i know that a new NNID would give me an error. But has anybody tested what will happen if you log in with your old one? The one that was on your 3ds before.

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i know that a new NNID would give me an error. But has anybody tested what will happen if you log in with your old one? The one that was on your 3ds before.

The console is banned from any NNID-related activity. That's what the error means.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.