Hacking unable to use the Homebrew channel after update 4.1J

JediKwon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay I had 3.2U installed USA version Wii and the Homebrew channel and other homebrews all worked fine.

And then I heard that I can play Monster Hunter 3 on online if I change my system from USA to Japan using AnyRegionChanger.

I instlled 3.2J, and updated it to 4.1J.

Now, the Homebrew channel doesn't work. Others like old Back-up channel somehow works but the channel doesn' work which means I can't load any homebrews from my SD card.

Another problem I have is that it seems like AnyRegionChanger has also changed my disk region so that I can't load USA version Zelda disk. Only Japanese games are loadable.

Since I do not have Japanese version Zelda, I can't re-install the Homebrew channel.

I really didn't expect this...

Do you guys have any idea how to re-install the Homebrew channel?

JediKwon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man. It worked. HBC works fine now.

About MH3..... I don't know, I thought it worths trying cuz I'v been always enjoying 'Japanese version' MH and willing to pay 800 yen every month.

Also, AnyRegionChanger allows me to change regions anytime I want without any risk (so that I believe).

Now I have a problem with Japanese Wii shop channel, gives me 205958 error, so I guess I have to go back to the USA firmware.

Anyway, you save my wii
biggrin.gif
Thank you again.

ceana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Not really. I went from 4.0E to 3.2J and the channel works fine. Maybe read the "how to get online" part of this thread. It worked for me both on 4.0E and 3.2J.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup