necrome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to run MH4U USA (from 3 different sources) on my US 9.2.0-U 3DSXL and red button SKY3DS but it always drops out to the Home Menu after showing the 3DS logo screen. I've tried various configurations of DiskWriter and Template versions but the problem still persists. I'm not too sure if I can link a video of the error here but it seems I'm not the only one experiencing this problem so it'd be great if someone has a solution to this problem!

Many thanks,
Necrome

necrome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Yup! Have my own private headers from Pokemon X and Fire Emblem! Tried both (replacing the 6th line of the template with them) and still the same problem as with the default ones that came with the roms!

necrome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
I got the SKY3DS when the Gateway didn't support that version. My last resort is to downgrade and install CFW/CIAs if the SKY3DS still doesn't work. It's a last resort because I have some games half completed so I'm hoping not to lose the saves :((

illicit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
downgrading wont do anything because cfw wont run monster hunter. its currently limited to games before 7.X encryption. try using another micro sd and loading it again. ive ran it on sky3ds without any problems as is from the scene release

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/