UNABLE TO READ THE DISK (please help)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by bindouga, Feb 16, 2010.

Feb 16, 2010
  1. bindouga
    OP

Newcomer bindouga Newbie

Brazil
    well, i searched in the forum but couldn't find anything, mostly because i don't know what to look for...

my wii has a wiikey 1 at version 1.9s and wii firmware at 3.4U and was working perfecly, once i tried to acess the internet, i did set the conections and everything, but it didn't worked, the, last week, my wiimote run out of battery and i changed it, as the wii wasn't recognising it, i pressed the red button to synchronise it back, then it happened, the wii stopped reading my copied games and the config disk...

i believe it's not bricked, because it still run original games, and also, before anybody ask, i wasn't playing SSBB, actually i was playing dokapon kingdom, and the crash occured in the exact moment i tried to sync the wiimote...

if anyone can help i'd be grateful, and please, if you can, explain in a easy way, i'm a noob...

2. Christopho

Member Christopho GBAtemp Regular

United States
    There's actually a thread about various problems for syncing the wiimote after changing the batteries, homebrew app, etc. I just can't find it...I'll edit my post if I ever find it.

Looking for it now~

3. bindouga
    OP

Newcomer bindouga Newbie

Brazil
    actually, the problem is not the sinc, i did sync my wiimote, but after i did it the wii conected to internet and it doesn't read my copied games anymore...

is there anyway to config wiikey or re update it that not with the DVD?

please help!