Homebrew Unable to Play Online on Luma3DS All of a Sudden?

ofDragons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been able to play online just fine while being on Luma 3ds but now I'm getting this error code: 002-0119 telling me i need to update my system in order to play online.

How do I fix this without ruining homebrew? Can I literally do a system update while being in luma3ds? I'm currently on EMU 11.0.0-33U

ofDragons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the replies but while i was waiting i replaced my luma files with updated ones and now when I hold the down arrow on the dpad upon booting up, it doesn't go to homebrew anymore, and I no longer see the "EMU" when looking at the version. Although I'm able to play online at the moment and I can see FBI on my homescreen. But how do I boot up on homebrew again?

ofDragons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What seems to be happening is that I'm automatically booted in Luma3ds, but when I go to my settings it shows Ver 11.xxxxx but when i close out of settings it goes to my regular firmware. How do I make it where I boot on homebrew again and select luma3ds? Because i still need to use save manager

ofDragons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok and just to clarify. It is SAFE to do a system update when in Luma3ds and the version says EMU right? (in the system settings)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its fixed, thanks for the help guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou