Hacking Unable to play both NES and SNES

frankadank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated both of these games recently and while both games launch successfully I get a gray screen everytime. My account is nnid conncted and am running on latest firmware and atmosphere, anyone else having same issues?

evil goober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same thing happened to me it worked before on atmosphere.
I updated both nes and snes and they go to a grey screen.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
How'd you install the updates? In my experience, it only works installed via Tinfoil but that was because it was having issues on running (generic error code on launch)

frankadank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated them via tinfoil, I tried reinstalling both SNES and NES a few times even without updates and can't ever get passed the gray screen.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be wrong, but I heard this no longer works. I think it has to do with the account being used, officially that is.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your account was linked using Kefir, it will not be compatible with newer versions of SNES and NES. It is recommended that you use homebrew emulators instead.

If your account is a legitimate eShop-linked account, these games should work just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."