Hacking Unable to obtain nand access

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some homebrew applications like the WiiMC channel installer or the VBA GX channel installer say it is unable to obtain NAND access.

Also, my wii system memory says it only has 310 blocks even though I haven't installed anything new. I run wiiware from the SD card, and I think it stayed in the memory after I played a game or something and didn't put it back to the SD card. Has anyone encountered this error before?

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:
Reinstall your HBC. Is thewre a ton of save files or is the Wii+Internet channel installed as it's huge!!!!!!!
There are lots of save files, but it just randomly lost a bunch of space. I had around 700 blocks before, and now it's down to 300 or so.

QUOTE(mauifrog @ Apr 2 2011, 09:03 PM) The newer apps need the meta.xml file in the app folder to run ABHPROT. Older apps need patched ios, usually ios36 or ios202.
I will try patching those ios again.

Thanks for the replies!

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M1r0 said:
Remove wii+internet channel!
Agreed. If you still have that thing, toss it. It's over 1000 blocks.

Also, you say you play Wiiware from the SD card...is there an item in the data management (probably under Channels) called "SD Card Menu Data"? If so, you can go ahead and delete it. It's the temporary copy of whatever game you last played from SD. Chances are it's 200+ blocks. It will recreate itself next time you play a game from SD though...

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I simply do not have it. I know what that channel is.

EDIT: Now it seems like I have my space back. I deleted 35 blocks of usb forwarder channels and a bejeweled 2 save file and I got back like 250 blocks. lol
Weird, but I guess my problem is solved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs