Hacking Question Unable to Launch SXOS or any backups after updateing to 6.2.0

one21gigawatts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,

Complete noob here - I had someone help with the modding of the switch, and I was trying to update to 6.2.0 using ChoiDujour, which seems to have worked no problem. I can see the firmware in the system settings.
However, I am unable to launch into the actual SXOS menus via the gallery, nor am I able to play any of my back ups. They all have the little cloud icon, indicating I need to download them again.
I don't use emunand since I don't actually play anything online, so I'm not worried about that specifically.

Prior to updating, I had installed a new title, but was unable to launch it. It sits on the home screen as a corrupted tile, trying to load the whole time. I am unable to delete it or launch it. I was hoping updating the firmware would have allowed access to the title since it's a brand new game, but now nothing works :S

All I did was install ChoiDujour on my SD card, selected the update files, selected 6.2.0, not 6.2.0 exfat (is this possibly the error?) and everything seemed to install as normal.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

EDIT - So I guess that is what did it, not selecting ExFat? I just double checked my SD card and its definitely formatted as exfat. Is there a way to correct it at this point? Would doing a system restore and installing everything from scratch be a plausible option, or is there a simpler way?

Last edited by one21gigawatts,

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I did the same thing. I chose to update regular instead of exfat (doh!) and it wouldn't boot my emunand anymore.

So I deleted it and now I can't create emunand at all. I formatted my card and when I try creating emunand it says "Failed. there's not enough space" even though there's 64gb. It's completely empty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: This song has been my latest Kero Kero Bonito obsession. It's just so chill...