Hacking Unable to Install in Goldleaf (sig not updated) after updating to 10.2 FW (atmosphere)

vendettared

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am clueless on using atmosphere but after a request from my brother to update his 9.xx CFW Switch, I went ahead and updated it to 10.2 FW (the latest available FW). The update thru Chouji worked without a hitch,. Problem is, the latest atmosphere is no longer compatible with Tinfoil, so I instead relied on Goldleaf. Unfortunately, Goldleaf wont install Animal Crossing because apparently something that has to do with "invalid NCA" (I honestly dont know what this means). I'm not that tech savvy and I updating my SX OS was pretty straightforward and simple, unlike CFW like atmosphere which has me befuddled.

After browsing through the forums, I have yet to find a solution. I have updated to the latest FW 10.2 and atmosphere and used the highly recommended patches (https://gbatemp.net/threads/does-no...eed-some-sweet-patches-for-atmosphere.521164/) which usually fixes this signature problem but it still wont install Animal Crossing. Any help?

Last edited by vendettared,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, no