Hacking Unable to copy .nds files to my microSD

wobel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any attempt to copy/paste a .nds file into the root directory of my microSD card is met with the progress bar freezing and crashing my explorer.exe. The USB reader is also "ejected" from the drive. I've attempted this with three different cards(two Kingston, one brand i'm not sure of), all met with the same error. Extracting the latest AKAIO firmware onto the cards has been no problem. OS is Windows 7

I've tried using TeraCopy to move the files, same problem. Progress bars hangs up a short way through. I've also tried extracting the files using WinRAR and 7zip, but the same thing occurs. I've tried with multiple different .nds files, deleted and re-downloaded them, formatted the card, tried different USB ports on my computer, nothing has worked so far. I've searched Google but can't find any results that address my specific problem(crashing explorer.exe). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

wobel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This cheap Vivitar reader. Bought it brand-new at a nearby Staples. I'll have to find another reader and give it a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...