Unable to convert 2 NDS ROMs to CIA using Forwarder3DS

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there,

I've managed to dump all of my NDS and 3DS games using my recently softmodded 3DS. Everything works well except that 2 of my NDS titles cannot be converted using Forwarder3DS. I tried dumping them 3 times each, but no deal, Forwarder3DS simply creates empty folders. I also tried it with copies of those ROMs that I found online just to have the same results.

The games are:
-Bomberman Story DS (PAL)
-Power Rangers - Samurai (NTSC-U)

Has anyone seen this before?

splapoon102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there,

I've managed to dump all of my NDS and 3DS games using my recently softmodded 3DS. Everything works well except that 2 of my NDS titles cannot be converted using Forwarder3DS. I tried dumping them 3 times each, but no deal, Forwarder3DS simply creates empty folders. I also tried it with copies of those ROMs that I found online just to have the same results.

The games are:
-Bomberman Story DS (PAL)
-Power Rangers - Samurai (NTSC-U)

Has anyone seen this before?
https://db.universal-team.net/3ds/ndsforwarder

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I disagree. I have no clue if that person understood my situation, how do I know that I won't be wasting 2 hours learning how this stuff works only to get the same results.
Because if you click on the link it's very obvious to try this will take you less than a minute. But I will make it simple for you download the programme and copy it to the 3ds folder of your 3ds sd card. Insert card into 3ds and power it on. Start the homebrew channel and select nds forwarder app. Select your rom and wait about 10 seconds and job done.

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because if you click on the link it's very obvious to try this will take you less than a minute. But I will make it simple for you download the programme and copy it to the 3ds folder of your 3ds sd card. Insert card into 3ds and power it on. Start the homebrew channel and select nds forwarder app. Select your rom and wait about 10 seconds and job done.
Will this create nice little icons of each of those games in my 3DS desktop to go along with all of my other games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back