unable to connect to mw3 servers please try again later? help me

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Maskedmamba, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Maskedmamba
    OP

Newcomer Maskedmamba Newbie

United States
    Ok so here's the deal, i've had my wii for like 6 or 7 months now and i got mw3 when i got the wii, and i have been playing online in multiplayer just fine for all these months. So about 3 weeks ago i was online playing in team deathmatch and i got logged into the game and first off i knew something was wrong with the screen, the time in the bottom corner was stretched all the way across as was the red and green bars where the score is was stretched all the way horizontily across the screen and also when your playing a game you know how you can check what place your in, well i checked what place i was in and there where two guys that after there name and before kills there was long -negative numbers beside there names and it was just them too, so it was way weird. so i was like i better get out of this game before something happens to my account. so i got of that game pretty quick and everything was fine. so i got off a couple hours later and then i got back on and mind you im like level 70 almost maxed out on my tenth prestige, so i make it to my tenth prestige and then i notice in the lobby leader board that my level still was 70 tenth prestige, and in the barracks it was showing 80 tenth prestige, also in the lobby it was showing the symobol 10th prestige level 80. so i created another profile and got to like level eleven just too see if it would do the same thing and it did, i was unranked in the lobby leader board and i asked another player to look in the lobby leaderboard and he said it said unranked also, however i could see my level 11 in the baracks and in the lobby it was really weird, so i got offline that day and got back on the next day and then thats when i clicked on the online for multiplayer that it said unable to connect to mw3 servers please try again later and i havnt been able to get back on sense, so i called nitendo, activision, and charterbecause my bill is paid, also charter had no info for me, so i told them i wanted a new router i got a new router and then didnt help, i tryed port forwarding like activision told me but that didnt work, ive reset all my wiis whatever its back to factory settings and for like the first two weeks nobody could tell me what the hell is going on with my will and the servers are working just fine for activision, sooo finallly i gave up but then i called nitendo and activision one more time and a guy told me that he thinks i got hacked or something because he did everything he could do for my on his end and he also said that i could change my mac address or something on my wii, because he thinks i got banned but understands my situation, thats why he told me about the mac address thing because he said he really wasnt suppost to tell me about it because its against his companey law to tell me that, he said thats the only way i could help myself and that if i just google i could probly find some information about, i mean i dont know what the problem is and nobody really does, but thats about the best advice i got about the mac address, im asking for someone to help me do this because i want to play and i like playing and its pretty frustrating to have my wii hacked and now its just sitting around when i payed 150 for the wii and like 60 for the game at the time and thats the only thing i play, he said hackers no how to unban themselves, he said he didnt have the information at hand to even tell me if im banned and nothing comes up and says im banned, mw3 servers are unable to ccnnect please try again later, thats what comes up....will anybody please give me some ideas and help with this mac thing or if theres another alternative to this that allows me to keep my wii then i am all ears, thankyou for your time...Michael

1 person likes this.
  2. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    First of all. PARAGRAPHS. Holy shit.

Secondly, it would seem you entered a hacked server and got banned because of it. The only way to get around this is to somehow change your Mac Address which...AFAIK at least, can't be done on the Wii.

3. Maskedmamba
    OP

Newcomer Maskedmamba Newbie

United States
    oh ok lol so im screwed then huh

4. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    I think you got account hopped, basically you're fucked. All you can do is make a new profile.