Hacking Unable to clear parental control (a9lh luma n3ds) got pin*

chikoo_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a strange problem, i want to clear parent control but i get the message "data must be aquired from internet...) I tried to stay on system menu with wifi on but i still get this message. Tried multiple times but message is always there.

D

Deleted User

Idk if its possible, but can you reset the 3ds from inside the settings?

D

Deleted User

Witch savemanager is the best? Is there on that can backup every savegames at once?
Jksm is the easiest. Very noob-friendly... backup all saves and extdata of each game, format, then reinstall all games(freeshop is the best) and be sure to make a list of all the games on the console so u wont forget to reinstall something. Then restore saves and extdata of each game. Its not that bad...
Any problems feel free to pm

Reactions: Quantumcat

chikoo_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jksm is the easiest. Very noob-friendly... backup all saves and extdata of each game, format, then reinstall all games(freeshop is the best) and be sure to make a list of all the games on the console so u wont forget to reinstall something. Then restore saves and extdata of each game. Its not that bad...
Any problems feel free to pm
Thanks for the info.I have about 10-15 save game to backup it's not a big deal

D

Deleted User

Thanks for the info.I have about 10-15 save game to backup it's not a big deal
If u havent switched to a9lh then do so. Its a good oportunity. Also be sure to backup nand b4 u do anything just in case anything goes wrong (parental controll is better then expensive brick

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool