Hacking Unable to change my NNID's Mii on emuNAND

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
For some reason when I try to modify my NNID Mii the changes don't stay and it just makes the Mii w/o making it my NNID one. Is there a way to fix this?

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird... I just changed my Mii's hairstyle and favorite color and it changed successfully, even showed up changed on my friends list, but I had to "update" my Mii in the plaza, not sure what is going on your end tho

Reactions: Duckling

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you could, can you record the change not happening and post it here? I'm intrigued to find out why

Also, in case you haven't tried yet, just do a reboot and try to change your main Mii again, it should change on your friends list, but on the plaza you have to self "update" it

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
If you could, can you record the change not happening and post it here? I'm intrigued to find out why

Also, in case you haven't tried yet, just do a reboot and try to change your main Mii again, it should change on your friends list, but on the plaza you have to self "update" it
Alright I'll record it in a few. I'll try rebooting it afterwards. It could be because I linked my NNID to my Wii U and it changed my Mii but the I changed the Mii on my Wii U expecting it to change on the 3DS but it hasn't changed

Reactions: Posghetti

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
It could be my Firmware--currently running CakesFW. Before I had RXtools nightly (I still have it but not set to default @ launch); I'll try to change my Mii on rxtools and see whether that "fixes" it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte