Question Unable to access Homebrew menu in ReiNx or Atmosphere?

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by Sorrus, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Sorrus
    OP

Sorrus Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2018
    United States
    I have successfully booted into Atmosphere and ReiNx now but in each CFW when I click the album the homebrew menu is not there. I'm using the latest SD files from tumGER 11.0.1 Sparkle. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

2. Sorrus
    OP

Sorrus Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2018
    United States
    Ok so it turns out my SD card was in exFAT format which was messing with the homebrew apps not letting them start. Formatted to fat32 and booted into atmosphere and everything worked like a charm.

S3phi40T likes this.
  3. NewSwitch

NewSwitch Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2019
    Canada
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm new here. I just installed atmosphere on my homebrew switch through a YouTube tutorial. Everything worked with the jig and all and I can see the homebrew on the album.
    However, when I unplug the switch from my PC and go into album on my own (Holding R trigger+A) I dont see anything anymore. My SD card can only do exfat and not FAT32 is that the reason? I dont think so but I no longer see my CFW in album thanks

4. TunaKetchup

TunaKetchup GBAtemp Fan

Mar 20, 2018
    Vietnam
    All SD cards can do FAT32

With that said I have never had a single problem using exfat with SX OS

5. NewSwitch

NewSwitch Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2019
    Canada
    Is SX OS atmosphere?
    I will try to do a clean wipe and try again. When I go to format and go to file system it only gives me exFAT and NTFS as my only 2 options

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted