Unable to access 1fichier to download PS3 backups

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
When accessing 1fichier to download PS3 backups, it always states it's not possible to access the site and mentiones a ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.

I deleted the hosts file and reset DNS settings. I'm having this issue for some years only with this website (I think).

I think it's a program or program or Windows setting that is causing this problem.

I installed a custom (created by NTLite) Windows 11 image on a VM and I don't have this issue right after signing into my user account for the first time but I've yet to install all the programs and change their and Windows settings but according to past experiences after doing so I'll have this problem again since I have it for some years.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Did you try going in with the Cloudflare DNS?

I installed a VPN and connected to a virtual location and now I can access 1fichier.com now but if I refresh the page a lot of times in a row, I have a HTTP ERROR 403. If I change the VPN's virtual location, I no longer have this error until I refresh the page a lot of times again (if so, I have to change the VPN's virtual location ago).

Anyway, since I changed my DNS, shouldn't I have any problems accessing this website?

I don't have the first error when accessing 1fichier while on a VM. Why?

Last edited by Windows_10_User,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DEMONGreninjaPG @ DEMONGreninjaPG: kennies your honry