Hacking Umpcoming d2b compat Cyclowiz

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
yeh i ordered from divineo before, i just ordered one too!! so hopefully this will work bigtime, i chose air mail so it'll take longer but figured hey, cheap and will work with the d2b...also there shipping has changed now to within 3 days!!, so seems there getting them soon

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
What a joke! First they hype up the CycloWiz as being the first UPGRADEABLE modchip for Wii. Many users point out that the SX28 chip CycloWiz uses does not allow any such upgrade feature but MaxConsole/Cyclowiz deny everything. The D2B issue arises with Wiinja and they make fun of them. Then, suddenly, they realize the CycloWiz is also not working on the "rare" D2B consoles. Then we find out the D2B isn't so rare. Wiikey releases their final specs and they are AMAZING!!! So what do the CycloWiz people do? Release a whole new chip! The first UPGRADEABLE modchip can't even be upgraded to support the first problem that surfaced. What happens down the road if there are problems with certain games? Seriously, people... ask for a refund. How many times do you need to be lied to?

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
yeh i see the point xiaNaix, big time w/ maxconsole, figured i'd order both wiinja and the new cyclowiz just to cover my a**, so if either don't work or one or the other, i can easily sell them to my friends. figured at least i'll have some games to play, espcailly all my gc games

alexwryt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeh i see the point xiaNaix, big time w/ maxconsole, figured i'd order both wiinja and the new cyclowiz just to cover my a**, so if either don't work or one or the other, i can easily sell them to my friends. figured at least i'll have some games to play, espcailly all my gc games
Haha! So if they don't work you sell a non-working thing to your "friends". Sorry; thats kind of messed up
tongue.gif

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha! So if they don't work you sell a non-working thing to your "friends". Sorry; thats kind of messed up
tongue.gif
Well he could always sell it to someone without a D2B chipset. That would be fine.

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
What a joke! First they hype up the CycloWiz as being the first UPGRADEABLE modchip for Wii. Many users point out that the SX28 chip CycloWiz uses does not allow any such upgrade feature but MaxConsole/Cyclowiz deny everything. The D2B issue arises with Wiinja and they make fun of them. Then, suddenly, they realize the CycloWiz is also not working on the "rare" D2B consoles. Then we find out the D2B isn't so rare. Wiikey releases their final specs and they are AMAZING!!! So what do the CycloWiz people do? Release a whole new chip! The first UPGRADEABLE modchip can't even be upgraded to support the first problem that surfaced. What happens down the road if there are problems with certain games? Seriously, people... ask for a refund. How many times do you need to be lied to?

Dude, it's like politicians. Eventually they get the job done...oh wait hang on...I'm thinking of the police. My bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1