Umpcoming d2b compat Cyclowiz

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kissell13, Feb 13, 2007.

Feb 13, 2007

Umpcoming d2b compat Cyclowiz by Kissell13 at 3:37 AM (1,520 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Kissell13
    OP

Newcomer Kissell13 Member

Austria
    http://www.divineo.cn/cgi-bin/div-cn/index.html

I ran across this while sifting through some forums on another site. Not sure if its true but might be worth checking out. Looks like they are taking pre-orders for the updated Cyclowiz with D2B support. Just to let yall know.

-Kissell13

2. bluebright

Member bluebright GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    thanks for this. i still might wait just a bit longer though...

3. Warm Woolly Shee

Member Warm Woolly Shee GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    This will be the greatest product known to mankind

- Maxconsole

4. LordWill072284

Member LordWill072284 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    yeh i ordered from divineo before, i just ordered one too!! so hopefully this will work bigtime, i chose air mail so it'll take longer but figured hey, cheap and will work with the d2b...also there shipping has changed now to within 3 days!!, so seems there getting them soon

5. xiaNaix

Member xiaNaix GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What a joke! First they hype up the CycloWiz as being the first UPGRADEABLE modchip for Wii. Many users point out that the SX28 chip CycloWiz uses does not allow any such upgrade feature but MaxConsole/Cyclowiz deny everything. The D2B issue arises with Wiinja and they make fun of them. Then, suddenly, they realize the CycloWiz is also not working on the "rare" D2B consoles. Then we find out the D2B isn't so rare. Wiikey releases their final specs and they are AMAZING!!! So what do the CycloWiz people do? Release a whole new chip! The first UPGRADEABLE modchip can't even be upgraded to support the first problem that surfaced. What happens down the road if there are problems with certain games? Seriously, people... ask for a refund. How many times do you need to be lied to?

6. LordWill072284

Canada
    yeh i see the point xiaNaix, big time w/ maxconsole, figured i'd order both wiinja and the new cyclowiz just to cover my a**, so if either don't work or one or the other, i can easily sell them to my friends. figured at least i'll have some games to play, espcailly all my gc games

7. alexwryt

Newcomer alexwryt Member

United States
    Haha! So if they don't work you sell a non-working thing to your "friends". Sorry; thats kind of messed up [​IMG].

8. shtonkalot

Member shtonkalot Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!

Australia
    Well he could always sell it to someone without a D2B chipset. That would be fine.

9. LordWill072284

Canada
    exactly thanks shtonkalot, some ppl i know bought there wii's at launch and of course there interested in buyin a mod-chip so easier that way, if not ebay is my friend

10. bluebright

Member bluebright GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Dude, it's like politicians. Eventually they get the job done...oh wait hang on...I'm thinking of the police. My bad.