OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. My name's Roman and I'm new sorta.. Been skulking around the forums for several years actually but finally joined this week when messed up on my wii and actually needed some help.I don't mind joining though, its a good excuse to come out of the shadows and get more involved. Anyway I have a dsi(fully hacked) and a Wii(umm might or might not live we'll see in the next day or so.)
Anyway if I fix my wii up shoot me a request or something. I might be getting a ps3 or xbox this fall don't know.(excempt from fanboyish see ^.^ games are gonna decide especially rpg)
Interests... the usual gaming, anime, and hacking/computers. (else why would I be here) Oh and writings a big one for me too.Umm I'm currently fixing up a wii and playing tales of innocence.(PO cause I was gonna play tales of symphonia the day wii broke)
If you want to know something else about me I might tell. Providing you're not gonna creep.Or you could look in my profile.

Anyway see ya around you'll probably see me posting soon.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Welcome to the community!

You can go here to solve your Wii issues.
smile.gif

Riveneye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Narayan
My profile says that. Nope not alone. My gun's here too.
@Aijelsop
Thanks I got it though. Just kinda bricked it. Can't really explain cause i've bricked a wii before and this isn't quite like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.