Hacking UMK DS problem

DiabolicalKid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i boot it it just goes to a black screen, not sure if its the svae or rom or card. some people told me they had it working on 1.07 and 1.08. im on 1.10 anyone else have problems?

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it working fine....did you get a good file or a torrent dump? the first game i played and kept on the card so i could mess with network settings from a rom...

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
It works for me using both YSMENU and TTMenu.

Neither one works for me, you must have the Europeon version, since that's what your country is. Which I said worked for me.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try this. Make a copy of the original TTMENU.DAT and rename it to TTMENU.DAT.nds, now run TTMENU.DAT.nds, this is needed for UMK (US) to run using both YSMenu and TTMENU. I know it sounds mad but it does work.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Try this. Make a copy of the original TTMENU.DAT and rename it to TTMENU.DAT.nds, now run TTMENU.DAT.nds, this is needed for UMK (US) to run using both YSMenu and TTMENU. I know it sounds mad but it does work.

This is blasphemy...this is madness! (I'll try it, thanks.) And why don't I just play the 360 version? I don't know. Maybe it's because I want Classic Sub Zero and I don't have two controllers to input codes.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If that doesnt work for you this time, then I havent a clue what I've done to get it working
smile.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:

Definite madness.

-Bri

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
Tanas said:

Definite madness.

-Bri

It actually works :wtf: just HAVING TTMenu.nds lets me run it.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nakura said:
Bri said:
Tanas said:

Definite madness.

-Bri

It actually works :wtf: just HAVING TTMenu.nds lets me run it.

Ironically after deleting TTMenu.nds.dat it also still works...crazy DSTT people.

Actually no it doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi