wovva

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this game any good then? I love Resi games but am not too enamoured by the whole on the rails thing.

The reason I ask is because there are so many games that I would like at the moment that at some point I'll have to budget:
Metroid
Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil UC
Zack and Wiki

That's £120, and my mortgage tells me I can't spend that much in one month! I know Mario is a must so does RE beat Metroid?

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
Next time, please ask questions like these in the actual game thread
smile.gif

It's your standard on-rail shooter with the classic RE elements. Nothing special imo. It nothing like a classic RE game, so if you're not into on-rails I'd steer around this one.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Mario Galaxy (FOR SURE!)
Zack and Wiki is okey, quiet nice actually
MP3, hmm... didnt like it so much
Resident Evil UC I havent tried yet but seems to be an arcade "shoot everything that moves" thingy.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
It's not a bad game but it's not as good as Metroid, actually Metroid isn't just good, Metroid is awesome.
I'd say:

Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Zack And Wiki
R.E. U.C.

in that order.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i wouldn't buy REUC, and you can't compare it Metroid as they're completely different games. Besides a lot of people find Metroid quite boring, tedious and overrated.

REUC is fun in coop mode, but on your own it's a bit of a boring game. It has all the RE components, the characters, the gore (there's not much splatter), the zombies the bosses and all that Jazz. It looks and sounds like a resident evil game, but plays like house of the dead. It's not as fast paced as house of the dead though.

Zak and Wiki and SMG would be my must buy games from the list you compiled the others are worth a go, but not something I would spend money on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte