WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also love the Resident Evil series as well as shooters on rails and I can say I loved Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. I recently got all S's on hard mode to unlock the unlimited ammo...not as much fun with unlimited ammo but the challenge of getting all S's was a good one. Multi player is terrific as well if you got a friend to join you on the adventure. What else? Length of the game? Depends on how good you are and how much you want to complete it. I beat the game in two days with all B's and A's...too me about 2 weeks of moderate playing to get all S's. Here is a gameplay video to help your decision:

cribby08

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering the same thing; if it was worth buying. I tried to get it when Toy's "R" Us had that buy 2 games get 1 free but they didnt have it in stock ><

Anyone know the cheapest place to get it?

Thanks.

D

Deleted User

I also love the Resident Evil series as well as shooters on rails and I can say I loved Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. I recently got all S's on hard mode to unlock the unlimited ammo...not as much fun with unlimited ammo but the challenge of getting all S's was a good one. Multi player is terrific as well if you got a friend to join you on the adventure. What else? Length of the game? Depends on how good you are and how much you want to complete it. I beat the game in two days with all B's and A's...too me about 2 weeks of moderate playing to get all S's. Here is a gameplay video to help your decision:

Thanks WeaponXxX ! I didn't like this game, and your video didn't make me change my mind. Nevertheless thanks to you some very nice album of a band unknown to me before just drop by my music library, and must thank you for this ! This group is really funny to listen to ;-)

ben_r_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just rented it a few days ago... Didnt really care for it too much. Got kinda monotonous after about an hour or two of play. But if you like that sort of "House of Dead" game, its fun I guess. Def not worth more than $20 IMO...

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought it, if only for a certain man named Albert Wesker showing you his side of the story, instead of being in the shadows the whole time. Co-op is sweet, as stated previously. I can't wait to finish it.

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i played it but the aiming with the wiimote isnt that good.

I often play house of the dead 2, virtua cop and confidential misson on my dreamcast with my old monitor (and vga box) and it really is different. The old lightguns aim perfect (if you sit right in front of the tv).

The Wiimote has a totally different aiming system. It only has the 2 lights from the sensor which doesnt make it that exactly.

But better try it for yourself
wink.gif
if you dont play the old lightgun games that often, you wont see the difference like i do when i switch from dreamcast to wii.

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Agreed, buy it. Played it for 20+ hours and still playing. Lots of unlockables, about 20 weapons within the game to choose from. Classic Resident Evil settings, with the bonus of the fortress. Can play it in co-op mode, also special 2 player stages, unlockable characters. If you like House of the Dead you will enjoy this more. Pretty good bosses too. Resident Evil 3 part is the best, then again (my opinion) I suppose. I think you already were prepared to buy it as you said.. You love Resi and you love shooting games. Buy it, recommended. BTW I use the Wii Zapper to play the game. Just change the controls to Type A and you are sorted. No need to use the 'A' button then, just the 'Z' button. The ingame scenes update your button selection too. So then they correspond to the 'Z' button. Enjoy!

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wasn't very keen on the game. Would have rather had a proper Resident Evil game. The game just reminds me of house of the dead 2, which was done on the dreamcast years ago.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran

I often play house of the dead 2, virtua cop and confidential misson on my dreamcast with my old monitor (and vga box) and it really is different. The old lightguns aim perfect (if you sit right in front of the tv).

The Wiimote has a totally different aiming system. It only has the 2 lights from the sensor which doesnt make it that exactly.

wink.gif
if you dont play the old lightgun games that often, you wont see the difference like i do when i switch from dreamcast to wii.

there are ten actually.

The Sensor Bar is about 20 cm (8 in) in length and features ten infrared LEDs, with five LEDs being arranged at each end of the bar
source: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/w...te.jsp#language

image:

250px-Nintendo_Wii_Sensor_Bar.jpg

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States

wink.gif

The reason you like the lightgun games better is actually because they are LESS accurate and allow more room for error. With RE:TUC you have to be more skilled, which is probably why you don't like it.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I finished this game last night actually aside for the last 2 wesker side missions.

I liked it.

Last boss was tough. At first I thought there was no way to beat him but then after beating him I thought it was kind of easy.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I didn't like the game.(but i like arcade shooting game things) Something like house of the dead is way better. But fans of resident evil may like it more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended