Um Hello..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FateShadow, Jul 14, 2005.

1. FateShadow
    OP

FateShadow Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2005
    Canada
    ont, canada
    Hi i'm new here...
    I may be young but I have good experence with many computers and electronics, Just sometimes the most common error or I forget to plug in something or solder something, means many people telling me what my mistake was and me thanking you guys.

The systems I own are: A nintendo DS, A GBA SP, A Gamecube, An Xbox, a SNES, And many others I just don't want to run into my room just to figure out how to spell the name of it [​IMG]

I have tryed to make a homebrew GBA game but I could not stop it from freazeing or flickering... And then I get Angry and once I have got so mad at the thing I did do this to my GBA SP [​IMG] But man are those SP's hard to break it worked as good as before I stomped on it [​IMG] Oh and I have an EZFA 3 I use the old flash software and then I downloaded the latest software and I'm still trying to figure it out.

Anyways once agian Hi all I like this forum, It has helped me with a bunch of things.

-FateShadow [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Puck The Joker

Puck The Joker Puck, The Arrogant Phuck

Banned
    Nov 3, 2002
    Avalon
    Hi, and welcome, but it looks like someone forgot to read the rules. Make sure you go read them. [​IMG]

3. FateShadow
    OP

FateShadow Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2005
    Canada
    ont, canada
    Oops I must of forgot something.. I did read them this is what I ment in forgeting something and then thanking the person who told me so.. thanks!

4. teh_raf3

teh_raf3 Whatever suits you

Oct 5, 2004
    Belgium
    Belgium, Bruges
    Welcome, enjoy the stay, and all the rest, not in the mood to say something original [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice