Um Hello..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FateShadow, Jul 14, 2005.

Jul 14, 2005

Um Hello.. by FateShadow at 11:40 PM (642 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. FateShadow
    OP

Newcomer FateShadow Newbie

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    Hi i'm new here...
    I may be young but I have good experence with many computers and electronics, Just sometimes the most common error or I forget to plug in something or solder something, means many people telling me what my mistake was and me thanking you guys.

The systems I own are: A nintendo DS, A GBA SP, A Gamecube, An Xbox, a SNES, And many others I just don't want to run into my room just to figure out how to spell the name of it [​IMG]

I have tryed to make a homebrew GBA game but I could not stop it from freazeing or flickering... And then I get Angry and once I have got so mad at the thing I did do this to my GBA SP [​IMG] But man are those SP's hard to break it worked as good as before I stomped on it [​IMG] Oh and I have an EZFA 3 I use the old flash software and then I downloaded the latest software and I'm still trying to figure it out.

Anyways once agian Hi all I like this forum, It has helped me with a bunch of things.

-FateShadow [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Puck The Joker

Banned Puck The Joker Puck, The Arrogant Phuck

Featured Posts:
    Hi, and welcome, but it looks like someone forgot to read the rules. Make sure you go read them. [​IMG]

3. FateShadow
    OP

Newcomer FateShadow Newbie

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    Oops I must of forgot something.. I did read them this is what I ment in forgeting something and then thanking the person who told me so.. thanks!

4. teh_raf3

Member teh_raf3 Whatever suits you

Featured Posts:
    Belgium
    Welcome, enjoy the stay, and all the rest, not in the mood to say something original [​IMG]