Ultralast USB Battery Charger with 8 batteries...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by EvoTroy, Apr 24, 2007.

1. EvoTroy

Newcomer EvoTroy Member

Dec 14, 2006
    United States

I was looking to replace my rechargeable batteries when I ran accross this item at my local Micro Center. I couldn't believe it, 4 AA batteries and 4 AAA plus a USB charger for $11.99 in store (I discovered it was $9.99 on Amazon.com after I bought them, but I'm not complaining).

I was a little worried the USB charger wouldn't charge with my Wii, and I also doubted the quality of the batteries, but so far they have all worked perfectly charging them from my Wii. The batteries have been fine, holding a strong charge for a couple days now. There was a huge rack full of more batteries if I need them, and they are also extremely cheap.

Sure, it's not a Wiimote charger with a special charging base or anything like that, but it's ultra portable and charges off of the Wii itself. The added bonus is that my wireless gamecube controllers use the AAA batteries that came with it and all of my regular remote controls use AAA as well. For $10 I just couldn't pass it up, and I couldn't help but let you guys know about it.
  2. aj421

Member aj421 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2006
    Puerto Rico
    Must buy!!! my batteries run out every 2 days.