ROM Hack Ultra Sun PC access trigger and options access trigger (IN .3DS ROM)

TimeRyder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tiny.cc
XP
Country
United States
I know for a fact that someone figured out how to change the triggers for the downloaded version of the game, since I had the frustrating misfortune of seeing that on youtube, so I ask this:

Has anybody located said triggers in an encoded .3DS rom?

It should be easy enough to use a hex editor or something to change that one spot line of code, and still have the ROM be bootable by sky.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know for a fact that someone figured out how to change the triggers for the downloaded version of the game, since I had the frustrating misfortune of seeing that on youtube, so I ask this:

Has anybody located said triggers in an encoded .3DS rom?

It should be easy enough to use a hex editor or something to change that one spot line of code, and still have the ROM be bootable by sky.
No, any change to the hex, no matter how small, of the .3ds breaks the checksum and will cause it to fail to load with Sky3DS. The only way to load modded games is if you have CFW.

Genesis_Nova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats...not really how checksums work. Its looking for a *specific* value and if the .3ds matches that value everything works. If not then it won't. The only way to get around this is with cfw.

TimeRyder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tiny.cc
XP
Country
United States
goddamnit. well, thanks for letting me know.

I can't even use ninjhax anymore, I keep trying to get it to run on my old 2ds, and it craps out with an error. So any kind of hack is out of the question.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night