T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP

FIGHT! Capcom announced that Ultra Street Fighter IV has officially released today across Europe as a digital upgrade for PSN (PlayStation 3) and the Xbox Live Games Store (Xbox 360)
Owners of Super Street Fighter IV or Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition can download and enjoy Ultra Street Fighter IV as a EUR14.99 / GBP11.99 digital upgrade.

Players who purchase the PSN upgrade of Ultra Street Fighter IV during the first week of release will receive the previously announced 2014 Challengers Costume Pack, consisting of alternate costumes for each of the five new characters, for free of charge shortly after launch.

In Ultra Street Fighter IV, Poison, Hugo, Elena, Rolento and Decapre join the fight, complete with new animations and their own unique play styles, bringing the final roster count to a massive 44 characters. Six new battle environments (including Pitstop 109, Cosmic Elevator, Half Pipe and more) provide a thrilling and colorful backdrop to the action. Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of the original 39 characters from Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and the core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever. In addition to the action-packed new content and the finely-tuned rebalanced gameplay, the new version features a host of new features and modes that are sure to test even the most well traveled world warrior.

USFIV 10_1398876069.jpg USFIV Review Screens - 02_1401717873.jpg USFIV Review Screens - 05_1401717873.jpg USFIV Review Screens - 07_1401717873.jpg USFIV Review Screens - 11_1401717874.jpg

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I think we'll see a PS4 version next week at E3 so this one would be pointless for a lot of people now. Personally I got burned out on the vanilla game years ago on 360 and will probably wait for Street Fighter 5 now before I start playing again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.