fuctfuct

OP
Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone have any experience with these? They are very cheap .. but i cant find any info on them

http://203.218.79.3:2888/ndsgba/products/u...rd_512m_set.htm

My gut tells me to stay away! heh .. Just thought i would ask
tongue.gif

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
I WOULD stay away. Fair enough if their cheap but really only for GBA.

It says you need Loadme to play ds games - obviously to write passme code to make nds.gba files

and it's only 512mb

that's lame! reminds me of my old EZ-flash II powerstar - still love it though
wub.gif

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um i would get a bigger cart. 512 mbits if not that much. many gba games are 128mbits some are 256. So your looking at about 4 games. If you wish to use nds games, there even bigger. I had a model similar to that before i got my 4 gbit 6glite. I like the g6lite way better and got it for $70 might be cheaper now or around same price. Im not sure about this exact model but my old one didnt work with many nds games, mainly just the old ones worked, even when patched. Now if your not interested in nds and you think 3 or 4 gba games is enough for you. Go for it.

D

Deleted User

The manufacturer of this product, ndsgba, is really nothing near reliable (it's the same company that built the UFP thingys)! They don't provide proper support for any of their products and after complaints about their latest product got too loud they just removed their support forum. Just buy another flashcart and don't let them fool you with their cheap ass products, trust me!

fuctfuct

OP
Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
IF i was to get one of these it would be for GBA only .. I don't need 100 games on my cart at a time either .. All i really want to know is if they suck or not .. heh

I'm really just looking for a cheap ass cart that works.. came across this so i thought i would ask since its US$35.90 shipped.

EDIT: Thanks Takeshi .. I will stay away

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup