Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SP and Gold: 9999999
Hammers and Tickets: 255
Snacks (All): 65535

The next version will come with the max. values written somewhere to avoid confusion (i completely forgot about that :rofl2:)

Just a heads up, tickets revert to 99 in the game once you start trying to use them, so max value for the game is actually 99 even though you can set it to FF

Reactions: Capitán Retraso

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just a heads up, tickets revert to 99 in the game once you start trying to use them, so max value for the game is actually 99 even though you can set it to FF
Good to know, need to test all values to see how much the game handles (sp and gold for example should be able to get to 4294967295 (FFFFFFFF) but its quite likely it gets limited to a much lower value)

Last edited by Capitán Retraso,

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good to know, need to test all values to see how much the game handles (sp and gold for example should be able to get to 4294967295 (FFFFFFFF) but its quite likely it gets limited to a much lower value)

Yes its Definitv lower. FFFFFFFF Override a Value from a Snack. ;)

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So i was testing for specific character locks/unlocks and was very surprised to find out you can actually lock ALL characters and have an empty character selection menu :rofl:
SHu4lVi.jpg

Btw "Character Unlocker Menu" coming SOON™

Reactions: medoli900

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Capitán Retraso

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
All Spirits. Please Add. Thanks. :)

https://pastebin.com/fVbeYuw7
Added! Thanks for your work!
Will release (probably tomorrow) bundled with the Character "Lock/Unlock" Menu (WIP) and limiters for item values to avoid entering higher amounts than what the game allows

RxL0OmS.png

Reactions: Stoned

el cut

Trophies
Website
hobbieszombies.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I have a problem, I export salvation with Y'allAreNUTs modified the system_data.bin file inside the system_data folder with money to 9999999; I import the save file but it shows me the same previous information.

I've done it 4 times and I can not get the 9999999 gold to buy in the store

thanks

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I have a problem, I export salvation with Y'allAreNUTs modified the system_data.bin file inside the system_data folder with money to 9999999; I import the save file but it shows me the same previous information.

I've done it 4 times and I can not get the 9999999 gold to buy in the store

thanks
Hi, did you click the checkmark box (✓) after entering the gold value? This will verify and apply the selected value. If you skip this part there will be no change in the savefile

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
absolute legends your are guys, make sure to keep updating the changelog and image when everything is updated :).Im surprised on how much has been found already.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
absolute legends your are guys, make sure to keep updating the changelog and image when everything is updated :).Im surprised on how much has been found already.

I Post in like 5-10 Minutes my Last findings for the game.

They Included Many Stuff.

Fisted almost the full game. : D

Reactions: thuggothic

doeboynmek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So everytime I boot the game after using ultimate smasher, I get four error prompts before the game, Error Code 2002-0001

I've tried deleting all the save data, and then injecting the new modified one and its the same thing.

The game ultimately boots and has all the characters but is there any fix for that error message or what it could be causing it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff