King Zargo

I'm a Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Hi,

I have a g6lite. And I cannot get this game to work. Black screen on loading. Does anyone has a fix for this problem?

Edit: typo

King Zargo

I'm a Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
ARM7 patch doesnt work for this
frown.gif

I have tried 2 differend roms both act the same.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone on a different forum (that I'm not allowed to name here) said that the game wouldn't work on their Supercard Lite until they enabled trimming, so trimming the rom may be worth trying.

jesus_bon_jovi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone on a different forum (that I'm not allowed to name here) said that the game wouldn't work on their Supercard Lite until they enabled trimming, so trimming the rom may be worth trying.
I have been trimming it this whole time and i too cannot get it to run. I trimmed it with the G6 U-Disk Manager and with the Arm7 Fix Tried both Safe Mode and DoFat ForceRW. Though i didnt try 'Normal' ive never used normal... I was about to try without trimming it but since everyone else seems to have tried that already i'll just wait till someone has it working. It is strange cause this is the first game that hasn't worked on my G6 Lite

JayceMJ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think he was just saying that it worked on his EX Flash after he trimmed it. AKA it really doesn't apply to the G6lite. I just went through 4 different trimmers (DSLazy, DSBuff, SkinnyRom, NDSTokyoTrim) and tried every setting with each trim (Do Fat + Force R/W, Do Fat - Force RW, Safe Mode). Annoying, I don't even care about MK, I just want to try out Puzzle Kombat and see if it has some Wi-Fi.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
WTH..it freezes my pc whenever I tried to write it to G6 3rd Gen using 4.9b, 4.9c on Windows XP

try ARM7 fix first, then use the program, someone here reported its working, i'm currently downloading it.

and u better tell them to empty their mail box too.

Edit: Posts edited together, duplicate deleted. Don't double post!
lecture.gif
- Ace

JayceMJ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I already tried the ARM7 fix, not with all the different trimmers but with all the different options given in the manager. And no one here confirmed it working. It was simply a poorly written explanation from a Flash EX user.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.