Ultimate Mortal Kombat friendcodes and supports

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by GoldenKri, Jun 29, 2008.

Jun 29, 2008
  1. GoldenKri
    OP

Newcomer GoldenKri Member

Malaysia
    Hey all, anyone got UMK yet? it contains 2 remake games. one being reported from previous consoles. they r Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Puzzle Kombat. so just put down ur friend codes here and also please do help each other out with tips on unlocking lost treasures and characters such as the ones in Puzzle Kombat which most noobs will find hard to achieve and unlock since mortal kombat has always been a hard game. i've played and unlocked all things for UMK3 so just need help with puzzle kombat. also online play is fun but not many ppl so make it happen!!!! [​IMG]

2. GoldenKri
    OP

Malaysia
    umm, is anybosy gonna post here? i need help with unlocking characters from puzzle kombat. i'm too noob at the unlocking requirements. please help

3. Dylan

Member Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Australia
    Just downloaded it then.

4. GoldenKri
    OP

Malaysia
    u mean the save game file? where? i dunt even know who has a nds.sav file nor have action replay

5. Dylan

Member Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Australia
    lol the game. Seriously terrible game. Way to hard.

6. GoldenKri
    OP

Malaysia
    Finally i got the rest of the puzzle kombat characters unlocked... This game really blows. it's too damn long and hard.

someone add me on UMK my fc is 283614-796228. if u join me u'll be able to play all the unlocked chars online to try them out. cheers