ULoader?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Magus, Sep 24, 2010.

Sep 24, 2010

ULoader? by Magus at 8:27 PM (1,213 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Magus
    OP

Member Magus GBATEMP RPG MANIAC

sorry i made this thread in hacking and then realized this was probably the better section to do so...
    hope nobody gets angry [​IMG]

i heard this loader can load wiiware wads without installing them... is this true? if so do i need anything to use it beside the cios i use to load neogamma?

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    You can use uloader as NAND emulator like SNEEK or triiforce, you also must install the games to your virtual NAND on SD or USB. Uloader is using IOS222, the installer is in the uloader package.

3. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I second FIX94's post: you need an emulated nand and cIOS 222,223 and 224 (v5 or later) installed. The cIOS'es come with the package, and IIRC the proper way to set up the emulated nand as well.

Once that is set up, it kinda works the way you want it: you put your wiiware/VC wads in the correct folder (USB\nand\install or something along those lines) and run uloader. uloader will then automatically install those to the emulated nand (not to the nand itself).

You may have to configure the wads a bit to find the best compatability (I've found more wiiware work fine under 223 than the default 222), but once it works...well, it just works. [​IMG]

4. Magus
    OP

Member Magus GBATEMP RPG MANIAC

there have been some stuff that didn't work... namely art style light trax,lost wind and the pal version of super smash bros (the japanese one seems to work fine tough the sounds is all scratchy) i tried various setting but nothing worked... should i simply give up for these games?