uLoader problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Twin989, Mar 23, 2010.

Mar 23, 2010

uLoader problems by Twin989 at 2:37 AM (1,482 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Twin989
    OP

Newcomer Twin989 Advanced Member

United States
    i just installed uLoader 4.9a and all the necessary files using a online guide, but i cannot run Castlevania Rebirth. When i load the game using ios222, i get a black screen with an error message. When i load it using ios223, i simply get a black screen. Does anybody know how to resolve this issue?

2. C.S.I.

Member C.S.I. GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Can u run other games, or is this your only one.

A whole lot more detail on your system would help too.

What Version IOS's etc would be a good start.

3. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Three things:
    -4.9A isn't the latest version. Last I checked, it was 4.9C. (spanish link...but it's not that hard to find the right download link).
    -Castlevania rebirth isn't on the compatibility list. It isn't confirmed and the used version isn't mentioned, so it may actually work for you.
    -different wiiware have different needs. For quite some wiiware, I had to do some tinkering to get them to work. At the very least, try out all the IOS'es*, each with and without the "skip boot" option (most of the wiiware I tested works fine under 223 & skip boot...but that's by no means a guarantee for all wiiware).

*of course you'll need version 5 of IOS222, 223 and 224 installed...they come with the download.