uloader problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by sudeki300, Jul 5, 2010.

Jul 5, 2010

uloader problem by sudeki300 at 9:37 PM (942 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. sudeki300
    OP

Member sudeki300 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    i have softmodded a friends wii and also put uloader onto the sd card and using a 500GB external HDD. he said the other day he turned the wii on and went into the uloader menu, all the games were showing up but when the cursor was placed over a game it turned into a red circle with a cross or line in it. when he tried to load a game it jut brought up alot of numbers and letters. i do not have the wii with me until tomorrow so i was just after some advice and wondered if anyone else has had this problem. i thought that he might have gone online but i remember that i have placed the parental lock on the console. do the files on the sd card for uloader just need to be replaced or is it the HDD?. thanks for reading an look forward to any advice / replies...........................sudeki300

2. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    could just be the app otself, try different loaders and test, plus uLoader isnt the best loader around

3. sudeki300
    OP

United Kingdom
    as i said i don't have the wii until tomorrow, which is a better loader than uloader. i know the other one gxloader but the compatibility is not supposed to be as good as uloader. is there something better or just have all the loaders on the wii so you have the best of all loaders just like the gamma loaders..................................................sudeki300

4. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Most people (Myself included) say the best USB Loader is CFG USB Loader.

5. sudeki300
    OP

United Kingdom
    thanks for the suggestion on the other loader i will look into this when i collect the wii tomorrow. as i have already installed the cios 222/223 for uloader would i need to install any other cios files to get this loader working or am i good to go?...........................sudeki300