uLoader and USB loaders not loading games on Wii 4.3E

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by tittu, Feb 6, 2012.

1. tittu
    OP

Newcomer tittu Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi,

I'm in a bit of bother, I have been ripping my hair out trying to get my usb games to load on my hacked wii 4.3e.

I have followed many guides but getting no joy. Please help me get uloader to work if not USB loader.

Uloader says ERROR FROM DISC: disc ID is not equal

Configurable USB says IOS (248) IOS Reload : Blocked.

Please help, My 4.2 Wii works fine. I did a safe upgrade from 3.4e to 4.2 and runs a dream :)

Thanks

2. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    Run ModMii again with the preferred settings. Do you happen to have 2 Wiis? If the 4.2(E?) one works fine, check that the settings on the other one are the same.

Problems for me when running the CFG loader was the GameIDs needed for the games to even show. After that IDs were added to my backups, they started working. Although I haven't had time to play much, the loader itself is working so far on all backups I've made.

That help you in any way?

3. tittu
    OP

Newcomer tittu Newbie

United Kingdom
    Thanks Qtis, I will try runing Modmii again and see what happens. But please tell me what you mean with the preferred settings? Any guide will be much appreciated. I have followed so many guides but none of them worked for me. I like to use uLoader or USB loader.

Thanks

4. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    http://gbatemp.net/topic/207126-modmii-for-windows-official-support-topic/

There's what I did with my Wii a month or so ago. Now using CFG Loader and pretty much pleased with it. Haven't tested DML yet, but that'll be my next project with the Wii (also need my memory card and controller, which are on their way)..

Also some loaders may work better with certain games, so no harm in having a few option when considering which loader to use :)