UK 3DS Gamers...Help on finding flashcart for DS games please!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Electromagnet, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Electromagnet
    OP

Electromagnet Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2013
    Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a new flashcart for my new 3DS XL. I've been looking around and it seems the majority of people think R4i Gold RTS is the best value for money and works well? (is that right?).

Just wondering where you guys have brought them from? Could you post a link to the website with the correct card so I know I'm definitely buying the right one? haha

I can't go back to playing my tiny DS screen after playing on the large XL one haha

On a separate note, anyone play Pokemon Heartgold on the 3DS XL? How blurry is it?

Thank guys, I know you must get these kind of questions all the time so I appreciate any replies!

P.S I think my 3DS is running on version 6.3.0-12E (?)

2. lambstone

lambstone No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.

Banned
    Aug 14, 2011
    Probably DSTwo. It has the best track record for updates.

R4i on the other hand have a record of abandoning their flashkarts every now and then just to release a new one.

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    DS games in general are a little blurry on the 3DS but after you have played DS games on the 3DS for a while you stop noticing.
    The best price for the R4i Gold is here: http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/pr...?search_string=r4ids.cn&search_category_id=17
    They are china based but they are reliable and they take PayPal. Ordered from them several times and have had no problems, they always have the best prices on flashcarts.