Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1002318_1.jpg
Link to deal
QUOTE said:
Was instore at Grainger Games today and the Nintendo 3DS is only £99 brand new sealed - what a bargain! This was at the Huddersfield store (West Yorkshire). Other stores should price match it?

Both colours - Cosmos Black and Aqua Blue. The guy said they had loads in stock so no need to rush but the offer ends next week.

I didn't know which section to put it under in the 3DS forum section, and I wasn't sure it warranted a USN topic.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Wow that's quite a reduction very early in the console's life
ohmy.gif

They should of left some exploits in to run unsigned code and the demand for them would skyrocket. Now the supply is much greater than the demand, only one way to fix that (price reductions).

---

Edit: If the games could be pirated, there would not only be a huge amount of increased sales, but the player base would be massive enough that the product would sell itself (more or less to pirates).

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You think they will be in all stores or just the one in Huddersfield store because I will be passing by a Grainger games and am thinking of getting a 3DS and have just been payed

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Danny600kill said:
You think they will be in all stores or just the one in Huddersfield store because I will be passing by a Grainger games and am thinking of getting a 3DS and have just been payed
Amazon UK is varying up their prices.
They change their price listings like billion times a day, literally -.-
Anyway, I dont think it will be only them. I am sure you can even get better offer than this one when bought in bundle.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Danny600kill said:
You may be able to get a price match if it's not nationwide, though it should be. I can't verify, I have no idea of any Grainger games store in this area. :/

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kwigg said:
And I paid £220 for mine...
hate2.gif

THIS. ON SO MANY LEVELS, THIS.

Got mine at the midnight launch and frankly it's not been worth the investment so far. The games are good but not worth the price I paid. Shadow Wars is a great little strategy game and DOA is arguably now my fave fighter of all time, but it's a lot of money to pay for something that's OK at best. Once the xmas surge hits I'm sure I'll forgive and forget, but seriously Nintendo, you screwed us over HARD this time. You should have had at least Zelda and Starfox available for the launch. Pull your damn fingers out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: