uick question before I go ahead with Flashme

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Midnight Tboy, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Midnight Tboy
    OP

Member Midnight Tboy GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    heya,

I have in front of me the Superpass 2 and a Supercard SD card.

I intend to flash my friends old DS later tonight, and my newly bought Lite shortly after.

The superpass 2 is used with Nintendogs Chihuaha uk version (ad2p). It has not yet been programmed with the programmer for nintendogs so it does not yet work on the DS Lite (white screen), however it works no problem at the moment on the old DS. I know the steps involved when it comes to programming the superpass2 now using the ad2p sram .gba file.

Now I've been reading and reading and reading the guides, the trouble is some of them are old and quite possibly outdated from old versions of flashme etc, so I just want to clarify a couple of things, supercard specific.

some of the guides, http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=32920 that one for example, it says "Now, unless you're using a PassKey2 (or newer version) - you'll need to write the appropriate SRAM to the card. But do not power down the unit just yet! Proceed to the next step first.". Also watching some video from youtube, it referred to loading some sort of IQS file??

Now the flashmev7.nds and flashmev7lite.nds files I downloaded from some link or other did not come with any appropriate sram to use? Is this still needed to be used?

If so, would I be right in thinking that the 'appropriate' sram to use when it comes to using the flashme, is once again the ad2p.gba file, the same that is going to be used when I program the superpass2 to work on the DS Lite??? Or is there some other sram file I need to find and download? if so, where do I find that please?

many thanks,
    Tuck

2. bobbyblunt

Newcomer bobbyblunt Advanced Member

Hi again Tboy [​IMG]
    The .gba and .sav files are in C:\Program Files\SuperPass2\GbaSav
    After you've installed the SUperpass software of course.

3. Midnight Tboy
    OP

Member Midnight Tboy GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    cheers bobby,

I'm off to my mates tomorrow lunchtime armed with all the files I need, so here's me keeping fingers crossed all night [​IMG] I'm thinking for my Lite tho I may just play it safe and get the passcard3/superpass3/passWe (any idea if this PassWe is any gooD?) - but still flash his DS phat as this superpass2 is way too bulky