Uh-oh

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by TLSpartan, Nov 16, 2007.

1. TLSpartan
    OP

TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    Heres the deal. I was putting a black DS case on my little brothers Phat. Its not fully assembled, but I wanted to see if everything is still working. The touchscreen doesn't respond to anything now :'( . I made a tiny scratch on a PCB track, that may be it( Will take pic tommorow. Any other ideas why it wouldn't work [​IMG] . It shows picture BTW. Thanks

2. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    the touchscreen and the lcd monitor are two completely different things so if the pcb track for the touchscreen is scratched it will still show a picture

i have the same issue and im afraid that it wont be abl;e to be fixed unless you get a new touchscreen
    the funny thing was, my touchscreen always thought i was pressing down on one point, thats why my scone wouldnt start up..

try putting it in a bit tighter and further but if that doesnt help i feel sorry for you...

3. TLSpartan
    OP

TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    YES!!!!!!

Found the prob. On the bottom board there is a connector. Underneath are 2 other connector for the touch screen( I assume the X and Y axis ). One wasn't in. Popped it back in.... and yeah [​IMG]

Thanks for the help xcalibur798 [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice