Would rather have a cup of Tea!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just had a browse over at gonintendo.com and came across this.

802808b.jpg

Due to be released on the 15th of august! Will this do to Wii online gaming what the DS version has done to the DS?
Im quite pissed now about the whole cheating in online games. If only there was a way for nintendo to block users that are using such devices
frown.gif

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
fwhew! I thought this was just going to be another thread complaining about friend codes....

let's hope Nintendo unleashes some smack-down on this.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cheats are great fun, due to the utter uselessness of Nintendo's online efforts (friend codes and the like) I am sure it will not spread too far.

The important thing though is that homebrew (and hopefully true region free) is usually associated with these things: remember the initial cube on Wii, PS1, PS2......

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
Nintendo + firmware upgrade could just lock devices such as those if they'd try hard (or at least block their memory messing functionality), the problem is is it worth it to block some 8 year old kids that think supremacy in games makes you a better person?

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
fwhew! I thought this was just going to be another thread complaining about friend codes....

No, I'd rather have homebrew and piracy on my Wii than fair online gaming. In fact, at the moment there isn't much to ruin anyway...

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States

No, I'd rather have homebrew and piracy on my Wii then fair online gaming. In fact, at the moment there isn't much to ruin anyway...

good point as long as my skill's in brawl can own all ealses I should be fine (except for the gods of smash boards) be fine.
tongue.gif

OH NO!!!! His Mii is better than mine, he must be using an action replay that cheating bastard! oh I will show him how it's done...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: