ughhhh please help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by ACWWFAN, Jul 18, 2009.

Jul 18, 2009

ughhhh please help!!!!! by ACWWFAN at 9:55 PM (579 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ACWWFAN
    OP

Member ACWWFAN HERP DERP

United States
    im sooooooo fed up with trying to downgrade my wii!!!!! i used this thread...http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144835 and got to the 5th step and it failed like half way thru when filling in the green boxes! I dont even know if i have the right ios, it says i need ios 36, can someone give that to me because i have tried installing all kinds of crap to do with ios 36 and none have helped!! so what i need is the ios 36 wad and then i am going to try it again i guess...can someone please help!?!?!

2. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    Why are you downgrading? There is really NO reason to downgrade as 95% of all homebrew works on the lastest system. From the sounds of it you are on your way to a brick. The step mentioning IOS36 is step 6, so why would you skip to the next step if the one prior failed?

If you are just trying to get homebrew running on 4.0 then this guide is much better. Any guide that tells you to downgrade is daring you to brick your Wii.

3. ACWWFAN
    OP

Member ACWWFAN HERP DERP

United States
    so this guide is gonna tell me that i can install WADs? i really dont give a damn which firmware im running i just need to be able to install wads.

4. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    WAD Manager 1.4

5. ACWWFAN
    OP

Member ACWWFAN HERP DERP

United States
    yes thats whats happening...