Gaming Ugh, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce USA Dump???

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I already know that the EUR version has been leaked.
Wait, WTF?

Why the FUCK has the EUR version which is scheduled for May 5 been dumped on the USA release date (April 28)??

And there's still no USA dump out.

I don't get how the EUR version always get leaked and shit.
I don't mind getting the EUR version but I really prefer to keep all my ISOs USA.

So I guess no one has seen a dump of it yet?

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really dont see why poeple feel the need to play only USA games. They are essentially the sam thing with the EU version usually having a couple extra languages.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Edgedancer said:
I really dont see why poeple feel the need to play only USA games. They are essentially the sam thing with the EU version usually having a couple extra languages.

Yeah I know. I just like to keep things in line. You know.
Whatev, I'll just stick with the EU version then. xDD

Anyways, just two questions: how do you switch characters? I mean, no one is showing up in the shrine.
And two: when you switch characters using the shrine, does your profile name stay for each one or does each character have their own PROFILE name?

Thanks!
yaypsp.gif

EDIT: @Raiyu: There's no real problem. It's just that I don't understand how the EU version gets leaked a week early, and the US version still hasn't been dumped yet. O.O"

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiser said:
EDIT: @Raiyu: There's no real problem. It's just that I don't understand how the EU version gets leaked a week early, and the US version still hasn't been dumped yet. O.O"
Ah, EU releases tend to do that..alot. You will see alot that EU games come out earlier then what they are retailed for so don't be surprised.d

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume that you haven't played Mytran Wars yet then either...

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Raiyu245 said:
Raiser said:
Ah, EU releases tend to do that..alot. You will see alot that EU games come out earlier then what they are retailed for so don't be surprised.d

well we europeans have not much choice XD normaly we need to wait like 2+ years for a game that was released in america to come over so we need out tricks to get the games at least one or two weeks before release so that the 2+ years get at least shorten a bit XD

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
Raiser said:
I already know that the EUR version has been leaked.
Wait, WTF?

Why the FUCK has the EUR version which is scheduled for May 5 been dumped on the USA release date (April 28)??

And there's still no USA dump out.

I don't get how the EUR version always get leaked and shit.
I don't mind getting the EUR version but I really prefer to keep all my ISOs USA.

So I guess no one has seen a dump of it yet?
Why don't you buy the game yourself and dump it for everyone?

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country
The only advantage to a US dump is that it's usually smaller than the EUR because it doesn't have those extra language files.

But yeah don't BAAAAWW over free stuff.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually I've found US images to generally be greater file size over EU. Possibly due to padding? I've never cared to check why.

One reason to prefer US is because often the EU game lacks extensive cwcheat codes, or has too many redundant ones in multiple languages. I know that for any codes that I create, I'm typically playing the US version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime