Hardware UGH! Dust under screen protectors... What can I do?

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got these
The 3D is a bit weird, and there is dust under the Screen protectors. Should I remove 'em and buy something else, or is there any other way to get rid of the dust? There are tiny spots but in 3D they look... well horrible.

D

Deleted User

Get some masking tape. Remove the protector, and dab off the dust with the tape.
Source: Hori Instruction Manual

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Unless you wrote that review, I notice its cons it said the 3D effect with these protectors are weird? o.O IMO Get another screen protector, if you're just going to try fix it after it has dust, it just makes it worse.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take a hot shower (so all the dust collects the moisture in the air and falls) then apply the screen protectors. That's what I do. Works better with small bathrooms.

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Icealote said:
Unless you wrote that review, I notice its cons it said the 3D effect with these protectors are weird? o.O IMO Get another screen protector, if you're just going to try fix it after it has dust, it just makes it worse.
I did not write it but someone did after I bought it
frown.gif
I'm getting them off right now!
QUOTE(Dangy @ Jun 4 2011, 07:52 AM) Take a hot shower (so all the dust collects the moisture in the air and falls) then apply the screen protectors. That's what I do. Works better with small bathrooms.
Thanks! I read it somewhere but did not try it... I'm going to when my new ones arrive!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse