lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have anyone see UFO sight for real... share your story.....

Believe or not ... I remember sight one back in 1996 (London) at my hometown round about 4.45pm
I remember I was about to close my window blinds peek above the sky through the window and saw this very unusual bright warm-yellow light sitting still above the sky
it so clear the sky was half-day light and I can clearly workout the shape of UFO.. I quickly told my older brother and sister about the UFO sight they can't bother take look
since they're watching some TV programs, I rush back to check the sight and have a good look at the object within awhile the sky slowly gone darker the object quickly just vanish...

It was my first UFO sightings and clearly detail of the UFO...

After these year gone, I found few photo and video on the internet and I notice the same shape of the UFO sight back in 1996 it was very shocking
these photo and video was taken from other country it really dose refreshed my minds and very clearly it was the same one...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i find it very hard to believe the existence of ufos, i've never personally had a experience seeing a ufo so it's hard to believe it, but i do think there are other beings out there apart from our own race, we can't be the only race in the whole galaxy.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i used to swear that i saw one. i was in the backyard with my sister and we both say it.

i couldnt distinguish the shpae that well, but it had some small strange lights on it. it was moving very erratically, also dissappearing then reappearing in different places in the sky (not in a consistent direction).

But nowadays im not so confident of my memory. im sure there are aliens somewhere but i dont know if they've reached earth yet.

I also agree that the government has a lot of secrets. governments always do and the US is so powerful.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had many UFO sightings in my life, I'm only 23 now. But non for atleast 5 years though. Each were different. Each I would just classify as unexplained, in the sky, and objects I haven't seen in the earthly realm.

I spent alot of time star gazing as a kid, so I propose most people who haven't seen things like I'll describe haven't spent the time I have. I'll break acouple down.

1. Saw two "stars" specs of white light on the same latitude plane. They looked exactly like stars and I was just casually star watching...until they moved towards eachother in a straight line, revolved around eachother once and returned to their own spots in the sky. I watched for another 20 mins but this did not happen again.

2. I and a friend were watching the sky again. Suddenly we see a something streak across the sky slowly and disappear, leaving a brown tail. This happen 10+ times and the object wouldn't reappear in the place where the streaks direction would have logically put it. it would appear randomly and streak straight to another spot, leaving a short brown trail and vanishing. I'll describe it as a comet like trail, only it was much slower and brown, not white. My friend to this day can still duplicate this story without me prompting him as to what I saw myself.

3. I was walking with another friend down the road near my house. He and I happen to gaze up at the same time and both see a dark but slightly glowing-reddish brown L shaped craft floating high above. We looked at eachother to make sure both of us were looking, then glanced back quickly but it was gone.

4. I was in a car, a passenger with 3 other people on a road I had travelled everyday. But that night me and the others in the car saw a bright white cresant shaped object zoom quickly over the car, high above tho, and disappear into the distance. Like the moon, but definitely not because of its movement and orientation in the sky. It was going incredibly fast for such a distant object. The concave part was the leading edge.

5. Well, I don't think I'm a crackpot...but before I saw any of the previous UFOs there was this one time I was younger watching TGIF (I was young, Thank God Its Friday was a bunch of shows on ABC at night) for no reason apparent to me I got up and went to the window. As soon as I looked out I was struck by a brillant flash of pure white that blinded me. The next moment and thought in my head I was looking for Binoculers or a camera but I stopped after 10 secs. Something in my head told me that what felt like 1 second of me standing there was in reality much much longer. Plus I had the feeling in my legs of being standing for a longtime not moving, like in line or at a concert. An ache, shaky feeling.

Considering the fact that I've seen UFOs by myself and also 3 times with multiple witnesses, I'd have to say I am a firm believer. Plus my friends have their own accounts, and even their parents and grandparents have accounts.

My friends mother said one summer she saw an object shoot up from the bottom of the river and fly away into the air. These are not the type of people to lie, and they were pretty scared to tell me but trusted my opinion since I had shared mine with them. Only later did I learn of the multiple sightings around the world of USOs. Unidentied Submerged Objects.

Sorry bout the wall of text but it is all relevent you will find.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had some kind of UFO sighting.
I was sitting in my garden while my family was inside.
I got bored so I looked into the sky and I saw some kind of flying object but to be honest it looked like a Space station ... and it was damn fast. Faster than a F16 Combat Jet.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm almost sure I saw once 15 years ago, in Mexico City me and 20~ other persons saw it, but there was not camera cell phones or anything, so no footage
frown.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
My nephew and me were once astounded when looking at the starry skies and seeing a V-shaped pattern of lights crossing the sky. It seemed at that time like a giant (although suspiciously silent) spaceship flew over our heads. We were baffled!!

Later on it appeared to be a flock of geese! One of the most common sightings where people mistake them with a UFO.

DOH!

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember a funny scene in the x-files where the commander of Area 51 asks Fox Mulder do aliens really exist?.
That's probably a question the real Commander of Area 51 would like to know the answer to.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
I remember a while ago it was nearing dusk and I just felt like looking up at the sky and I saw a bright dot in the sky, I stared at it for a minute or so and than it just zipped away.

That was a shooting star hitting the atmosphere.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As the name UFO suggests, it is unidentified.
So I do believe people spot UFOs for it can be anything that flies, but I don't think it has anything to do with aliens or whatever else associated with UFOs.

"I've spotted an UFO" translates to "I've spotted something that appears to be flying and I don't know what it is"

My guess is most UFOs are images of some stellar body that gave off extra amount of light for a period of time.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
PBC said:
5. Well, I don't think I'm a crackpot...but before I saw any of the previous UFOs there was this one time I was younger watching TGIF (I was young, Thank God Its Friday was a bunch of shows on ABC at night) for no reason apparent to me I got up and went to the window. As soon as I looked out I was struck by a brillant flash of pure white that blinded me. The next moment and thought in my head I was looking for Binoculers or a camera but I stopped after 10 secs. Something in my head told me that what felt like 1 second of me standing there was in reality much much longer. Plus I had the feeling in my legs of being standing for a longtime not moving, like in line or at a concert. An ache, shaky feeling.

abduction? i've read a lot of stories where victims of alien abduction had similar experience time is lost, they think they were there for 1 second but time had went past much longer but they don't remember it, you should concider getting hypnotized and see what comes up.

and what makes all these alien stories i've read about fascinating is they are always in america, you don't hear much stories about UK or any other countries, why do the aliens prefer america so much i wonder lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉