UFC/MMA Teen training In Indianapolis?

• Thread starter SixSenseEagle
  • Start date
  • Views 853
  • Replies 6
S

SixSenseEagle

Hello everyone :) I was just wondering, Do anybody know if there is a UFC/MMA teen training in Indianapolis?.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you want this because you're looking to get your ass kicked or if you want this because you want to watch hot, sweaty boys grappling each other. Or both. Either way I doubt GBATemp is the place to ask about this sort of thing.

S

SixSenseEagle

I don't know if you want this because you're looking to get your ass kicked or if you want this because you want to watch hot, sweaty boys grappling each other. Or both. Either way I doubt GBATemp is the place to ask about this sort of thing.
Smh...I like to fight so I'm not really worried if I lose since this would be my first time fighting someone in a Cage or whatever .

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now I realise UFC/MMA is technically a thing nowadays but why not go in for more regular training and once you are at a reasonable level there move into MMA/UFC circles?
Furthermore though there are people that train people to move into MMA/UFC style things anybody that holds to train otherwise untrained people in MMA/UFC style fighting I would look upon with suspicion; there are a great many scam martial arts tutors and this particular field, assuming you actually want to learn something and not just have an odd workout, is worse than most with it being the buzzword of the day.
If nothing else consider that when you watch it on TV the background info section will tend not to say "MMA" rather than the or two or three arts they have a background in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk