UFC/MMA Teen training In Indianapolis?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by SixSenseEagle, Mar 20, 2013.

1. SixSenseEagle

SixSenseEagle Newbie

Hello everyone :) I was just wondering, Do anybody know if there is a UFC/MMA teen training in Indianapolis?.

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    You chose the EoF for this or was this moved here?

Either way, good call.

I suggest getting into a few hobo fights.

3. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Moved to gotc.

4. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    I used to tape bum fights.

Now I'm into something... darker.

5. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    I don't know if you want this because you're looking to get your ass kicked or if you want this because you want to watch hot, sweaty boys grappling each other. Or both. Either way I doubt GBATemp is the place to ask about this sort of thing.

6. SixSenseEagle

SixSenseEagle Newbie

Smh...I like to fight so I'm not really worried if I lose since this would be my first time fighting someone in a Cage or whatever .

7. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Now I realise UFC/MMA is technically a thing nowadays but why not go in for more regular training and once you are at a reasonable level there move into MMA/UFC circles?
    Furthermore though there are people that train people to move into MMA/UFC style things anybody that holds to train otherwise untrained people in MMA/UFC style fighting I would look upon with suspicion; there are a great many scam martial arts tutors and this particular field, assuming you actually want to learn something and not just have an odd workout, is worse than most with it being the buzzword of the day.
    If nothing else consider that when you watch it on TV the background info section will tend not to say "MMA" rather than the or two or three arts they have a background in.