Ubisoft: Watch Dogs development details, still working on Vita games and R6: Patriots still in dev.

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by soulx, Feb 27, 2013.

1. soulx
    OP

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/ne...se-undecided-offers-same-social-features.html

cool, cool cool cool

2. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    I have to say, Watch_Dogs is really quite fetching. It looks doggone great! It's the cat's meo oh wait.

Glad to hear that RS: Patriot is still on the way. Here's hoping we see more gameplay soon - Ubisoft should go all out and show off the Guns of the Patriot title.

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    You're really barking up the wrong tree.

Now that I'm learning it's being downported to the PS3/Xbox 360 I'm hoping I can get a PS4 for it. If I have the money and all that jazz. And if the console is equally appealing by the time launch hits.

4. the_randomizer

Member the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    Clever indeedB-)

5. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    This game seems just amazing and I love how they have blended assassin's creed game into it gameplay wise. The only concern I have for the pc version is slowdown because ac3 wasn't very good although far cry 3 was.

6. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    I know devs like to use near supercomputers for their work but given the PC seems to be the lead platform ( http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/27/watch-dogs-pc-is-lead-platform/comment-page-1/ also OP though it is worded oddly) you are probably good there.

EZ-Megaman and shakirmoledina like this.
  7. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
  8. McHaggis

Member McHaggis Fackin' Troller

United Kingdom
    It's certainly getting some tails wagging. I just hope the end result isn't dogged by the excessive hype surrounding it.

9. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    In other words: they're going to use it for the city map and some easy inventory management.

No, I'm not smarter than ubisoft development team. My bet is they've already decided that but refrain from making public statements about it until they've properly tested things.

Qtis likes this.
  10. narutofan777

Member narutofan777 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Afghanistan
    lookn' forward to rainbow 6.

11. soulx
    OP

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    I'm sure they'll use the controller for more than that. The obvious thing is to use the controller as the in-game phone and enable easy access to various things you can hack. Maybe add an enlarged map on the screen and access to the inventory as well.

But the more positive Wii U news to come from this is that it's getting a port down from the PC version and not the PS3/360 versions. If the devs put in as much effort as Criterion did with NFS: Most Wanted, we should at least see improved textures, framerate and image quality over the PS3/360 versions.