Ubisoft satisfied with PS4/Xbox One prices, talks Wii U support & will review early 2014

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by soulx, Jun 28, 2013.

1. soulx
    OP

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-06-27-xbox-one-policy-changes-get-thumbs-up-from-Ubisoft

Looks like Christmas is do or die for the Wii U, Nintendo better ramp up advertising and bring the games.

2. Dork

Dork Newbie

The games are coming, now we need less shit advertising and it should be set.

3. Rockhoundhigh

Rockhoundhigh Man with a mission

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    Southern California
    Yeah... NOA's ads are terrible. It's like they want the people to think their new console is still just the family-friendly Wii instead of giving it its own identity. Regardless, I'm sure things will pick up, it's just a question of will things improve enough to satisfy everybody.

4. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    True and not true in a sense. Games are coming, that's for sure. The only problem is, most of the bigger names from, say, E3 are coming only in 2014 summer or fall.

As for the news itself, time will tell if the extra $100 is worth it. Currently I don't see the value of the Kinect 2.0 to be worth the extra. At the moment, the original Kinect is going on sale for less than 60€ with a few games bundled in it and I still think it's too much. Too few games actually use the thing in any way. :I